Robert Weinroth, 66, is a 26 year resident of Boca Raton where he is an attorney, businessman and former member of the City Council where he served for four years. Weinroth went to Boston’s Northeastern University where he earned a BSBA in Management. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor at New England School of Law.
Weinroth, who is admitted to practice law in Florida, Massachusetts and New Jersey, served as president and general counsel of Freedom Medical Services INC (FREEDOMED®), an accredited medical supply company in Boca Raton. FREEDOMED® represented the realization of an entrepreneurial dream. Weinroth, and his wife Pamela operated the company for 16 years, eventually selling the business in 2016.
Weinroth has a broad background in business management, having worked at American International Group, as president of a claims subsidiary. When he and his family relocated to Palm Beach County, Weinroth was engaged as a senior analyst for Southern Business Management Associates INC, headquartered in Jacksonville. Weinroth was responsible for analyzing the corporate operations of small to medium sized, closely held companies throughout Florida and focusing on obstacles to success.
Weinroth was elected president of two homeowners associations (Boca Falls HOA and Briarcliff at Woodfield Country Club HOA) and has served as a Board member of the Bay Winds HOA. He was also appointed to serve on the Safety & Security Committee at Woodfield Country Club HOA, its finance committee and the Club by-laws, long-range planning and finance committees.
Weinroth takes great pride in his past work as a volunteer Guardian ad Litem for the 15 th Judicial Circuit, advocating for the needs of abused and neglected children deemed dependent by the Court. Weinroth has also served on the boards of two synagogues, most recently B’nai Torah Congregation where he served as Financial Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and Chair of the Budget & Finance Committee. He was elected to the School Advisory Councils for Waters Edge Elementary and Olympic Heights High School and the Donna Klein Jewish Academy board.
In 2014 Weinroth was elected to the Boca Raton City Council where he served as CRA Vice- chair and Deputy Mayor during his tenure. He was appointed to a number of county boards including the Boca Raton Airport authority, the Palm Tran Service Board, the Palm Beach transportation Planning Authority, the Treasure Coast Planning Council and was elected a board member of the Palm Beach County League of Cities.
Married to Pamela with four boys in their blended family.
1975, Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
1978, Juris Doctor, New England School of Law, Boston, MA
* Freedom Medical Services Inc. (FREEDOMED®), President and General Counsel
* Southern Business Management Associates Inc, Senior Analyst/Management Consultant
* American International Group, President of subsidiary claims services unit and Senior Vice President of Personal Auto claims units
* Admitted to practice law in Florida, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and New Jersey
* Admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of the United States, US District Court, Florida Middle and Florida Southern District; the District of Massachusetts and the District of New Jersey
* Florida Bar Board of Governors, elected to two terms; member of Board Disciplinary Review Committee; Board Audit Committee and Board Budget Committee
* South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
In addition, Robert Weinroth has been active in numerous civic organizations.
Many of them are included in the following list-
* City of Boca Elder Affairs Advisory Board Member
* Rotary Club of Boca Raton
* Adolph and Rose Levis JCC Board
* B’nai Torah Congregation, VP/Chair Budget & Finance Committee
* Boca Raton Museum of Art Member
* Boca Raton Historical Society Member
* Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, member
* Friends of the Boca Raton Library
* Stand Among Friends, Corporate Sponsor
* JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes, Corporate Sponsor
*Water’s Edge Elementary School, School Advisory Council Member
*Olympic Heights Community HS, School Advisory Council Member
*Donna Klein Jewish Academy, Board Member
*Gulf Stream Council, Boy Scouts of America
*Guardian Ad Litem, 15 th Judicial Circuit, Volunteer
*Jewish Education Commission, Member
*Jewish Adoptions and Foster Care Options (JAFCO), Godparent Circle
*Boca Falls Homeowners Association, president
*Briarcliff at Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Association, president
*Woodfield Country Club, Finance Committee; Bylaws Committee
*Bay Winds Home Owners Association, Vice President
PO Box 742
Boca Raton, FL 33429-0742